Review Global Digital Fulfilment Packaging, assets, messaging and brand to ensure brand alignment and consistent customer experience.
Iconic Lush Parcel - The parcel that arrives with our customers should continue the experience they have had on our website, and be as recognisable as the rest of the LUSH brand. We need to ensure our packaging is in line with our buying & green ethics, suitable for transportation and the product reaches the customer is the best condition
Ideas for quick wins:
- Asset Store: Create a central place to access templates and art work so countries can order through their local supplier.
- Boxes: Review sizes to ensure they are suitable for the current range (last reviewed in 2013) and we are not over packaging. Request for a small box to hold a 45g/100g pot or smaller items. Assess the need for additional packaging once the Xmas Gift range is agreed - are there any challenging shapes that need their own box? Eg Cones
- Branded envelope: Requested for vouchers and other flat items inc Lush Kitchen Badge. Currently using plain or courier branded envelopes.
- Samples - need consistent labelling. Currently a lot of countries handwrite these or use till labels (UK & DE have pre-printed labels)
- Henna - need consistent instructions in line with Lush Times/Online.
Attached: UK Sundries and Packaging Guide
Research into Global DF packaging Google Doc Link : Global DF Assets & Packaging